Feeling anxious or depressed? Under pressure and overwhelmed?
Counselling can often help
Talking to someone you don’t know, and who is not involved in your life in any way, can help you to:
- put things in perspective
- see problems more clearly
- understand why you do things in a certain way
- make choices about your future
- enjoy better relationships with others.
If you’re struggling at the moment I can help you work out why you are feeling as you are, and support you to change things. Often a few sessions are sufficient to sort out a problem.
I work as a counsellor in Wanborough, and also at the Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre in Swindon.